Do you need help improving your cycling knowledge, skills and performance? Then schedule a 1-on-1 skill session with Coach Lauren Jensen, Physical Therapist.
These 60-75-minute sessions will be customized to meet your needs. The following are examples of sessions that Coach Lauren offers to cyclists and triathletes:
- Help with setting up and training using a Computrainer or other indoor trainer.
- Instruction in performing Power/Watts or Heart Rate testing and how to train using Watts, Heart Rate or a combination of both to maximize training benefits. It is typical that a rider new to this type of specific training can improve 30% or more in 6 months.
- Help with creating the proper strength program allowing a cyclist or triathlete maximum results.
- Coaching for outdoor cycling skills including but not limited to: shifting, cornering, improving U-turns, pace lining and improving pedaling efficiency and speed.
- Teaching a brand new cyclist how to ride a bike.
Contact Coach Lauren to setup your personalized training program.
Are you a regular Tri Faster class attendee?
If so, join Team Tri Faster for class discounts and other great benefits.