This program is designed to improve your swimming, cycling and running skills to prepare for a sprint triathlon. This program will have you ready for the J-Hawk Latebird Triathlon on Sunday Sept 24, 2017. The target event is a 500-yd pool swim, a 13-mile bike and a 3.3 mile trail run.
You are invited to join this program whether or not you plan to register for the triathlon. Either way you will improve your fitness, boost your triathlon skills, and have a lot of fun training with like-minded individuals.
This training program includes:
- Six structured professionally coached workouts. These meet at various locations on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm.
- FREE opportunity to attend up to six extra Tri Faster workouts during the program timeframe.
- A complete training program detailing the workouts to complete outside of the structured practices (additional 2 workouts per week, or more if you wish).
- E-mail access to a Coach for questions you may have regarding the training.
- The presence of one or more coaches at the target event for event support.
- A 10% discount on the J-Hawk Latebird Triathlon.
- A FREE “Tri Faster Athlete in Training” shirt.
This Class is currently full. Please contact Coach Lauren to be put on the waiting list.
|Aug 16||Lecture/Trail Run||Valley View Park|
|Aug 23||Bike ride with intervals||Greenfield Park, Greenfield|
|Aug 30||Brick (bike/run)||Milwaukee Co. Sports Complex, Franklin|
|Sept 6||Run/Swim||Wisconsin Athletic Club, Greenfield|
|Sept 13||Run/Swim||Wisconsin Athletic Club, Greenfield|
|Sept 20||Transition Intervals||Velo City Cycling, Pewaukee|
Are you a regular Tri Faster class attendee?
If so, join Team Tri Faster for class discounts and other great benefits.