The Tri Faster Outdoor Tri Training Program is designed to improve your swimming, cycling and running skills to prepare for a Sprint or Olympic Distance triathlon. This program will have you ready for the Tri-ing for Children’s Triathlon on Sunday July 28, 2019. Workouts will take place throughout Milwaukee and the suburbs, highlighting a variety of practice locations.
This Tuesday night program will feature only running, cycling and strength training workouts. Program participants are encouraged to enroll in a Tri Faster Swim Program to work on swimming such as the Tri Faster Triathlon Swim Skills (meets Thursday nights May 9 – June 13), Tri Faster Masters Swim, and/or Tri Faster Open Water Swims program(s). If you register for both the Tri Faster Outdoor Tri Training and the Tri Faster Triathlon Swim Skills Program at the same time, you will receive a $25 discount.
You are invited to join this program whether or not you plan to register for the triathlon. Either way you will improve your fitness, boost your triathlon skills, and have a lot of fun training with like-minded individuals.
This training program includes:
- Eleven structured professionally coached workouts. These meet at various locations on Tuesdays from 6:15-8:00pm.
- FREE opportunity to attend up to six extra Tri Faster workouts during the program timeframe.
- A complete training program detailing the workouts to complete outside of the structured practices (additional 2 workouts per week, or more if you wish).
- E-mail access to Coach Lauren for questions you may have regarding the training.
- The presence of one or more coaches at the target event for event support.
A FREE “Tri Faster Athlete in Training” shirt.
Tri Faster Outdoor Tri Training – Tuesdays 6:15 – 8:00 pm
|May 14||Lecture – Run & Strength||TBD|
|May 21||Cycling||Brookfield Wheel & Sprocket (due to weather)|
|May 28||Run & Strength||Hales Corners Park|
|June 4||Cycling (hills)||Muskego County Park|
|June 11||Cycle/Run brick||Hank Aaron Trail|
|June 18||Run & Strength||McKinley Marina|
|June 25||Transition Intervals||Greenfield Park|
|July 2||Run (time trial) & Strength||Whitnall Park|
|July 9||Cycle (Time Trial)||Milwaukee County Sports Complex|
|July 16||Cycle/Run brick||Glacial Drumlin Trail|
|July 23||Transition Intervals||Sheridan Park|
|July 30||Celebrate, Refuel, and Rehydrate||TBD|
Are you a regular Tri Faster class attendee?
If so, join Team Tri Faster for class discounts and other great benefits.